Instead of ad hoc and piecemeal marketing strategy, we believe in long-term growth strategies for your business, bedded down on a platform of creative ideas.
Developing a marketing strategy allows us to match your competitive advantage with the needs of the customers or clients you want to reach. The first phase with many clients is to run through our exclusive ‘TwoCents Workflow’. This is a structured analysis of your company branding, current marketing strategy efforts and long-terms goals. This help us visualise the gaps in your existing marketing and develop a plan to achieve your business targets.
Marketing Strategy Built For Your Business
We don’t believe in quick fixes, or generic strategy. Every business is different and every customer or consumer needs communicating to in a different way. We believe in partnering with out clients and offering the best support and advice, and developing a marketing strategy that suits your business and budget.
We also appreciate that resources and investment for many companies are limited, so a cost-effective approach to best utilize these resources is vital. Let’s look at what you need, create a plan and anticipate the results.
Our marketing strategy will do the following:
- Establish unique value proposition compared to your competitors
- Be executed through operations that provide tailored value to customers
- Identify clear trade-offs and clarifies what not to do
- Focus on activities that fit together and reinforce each other
- Drive continual improvement to moves toward your vision
- Be creative!